From the moment you say YES to a healing retreat, your transformation has already begun.
Choosing to embark on a journey like this creates a remarkable ripple effect that continues long after your return.
In this episode, Lola gives us a behind-the-scenes look at the process of creating a healing retreat during a pandemic and offers us a glimpse at the powerful ceremonies that took place in the jungles of Costa Rica.
From painstakingly mapping out the travel process for retreat guests to moving through fears on a stormy flight, to witnessing the blossoming of individuals and being deeply touched by the power of nature—healing retreats inspire us to leave behind what seems familiar and step into our truest, most vibrant selves.
Topics Covered with Lola
- How the pandemic affected retreat planning.
- The personal impact of COVID-19 in Lola and Tigre’s family.
- Navigating the fear of taking on a journey like this during a pandemic.
- How Lola and Tigre instilled a sense of safety and confidence in themselves and the retreat guests.
- When the transformation actually begins with an experience like this.
- The importance of facilitating trust from before the start of the retreat.
- A stormy flight brings up old fears and anxiety for Lola.
- Gratitude for the liberation and healing available from in-person gatherings.
- How to create a truly supportive retreat schedule.
- How an environment like the jungle supports a healing journey.
- A peek into our healing ceremonies.
- The struggle of reintegration and reentry.