As highly sensitive souls, creating rituals can be a deeply supportive practice in surprising ways.
As Lola gears up to co-lead her Art of Ceremony Retreat with her husband Tigre, she reveals how she creates powerful rituals that actually WORK. If you’ve been craving more magic and creativity in your life, this episode will inspire you to tap back into the Sacred and settle your nervous system in the process.
For ongoing support in working with magic, rituals, and the lunar cycle, come join us in the Moon + Manifest collective! Each month, we gather to honor the New and Full moons, have group coaching and circle calls, and enjoy our powerful community of healers, priestesses, witches, and wild ones. To learn more about what you’ll get when you join, visit moonandmanifest.com.
Topics Covered with Lola
- The 18-month preparation of the Art of Ceremony Retreat
- Importance of creating a safe space for people who will join this retreat and other similar ones
- Why rituals and ceremonies are very important for Lola in navigating this unsafe world
- How to be more receptive to external support by undergoing rituals and ceremonies
- The lost art of connecting with our ancestors in the modern world
- Which part of Lydia Violet Harutoonian’s teachings about rituals resonated with Lola
- How Empathology helped Lola in her connection with magic and rituals
- The myth that we’re not connected with this world and it is not built for us
- The relevance of Lithuania’s long-standing practice of paganism to Lola’s ancestry
- Lola’s ancestral connection with 9 sacred herbs of the Saxon legends
- The story of Lola’s tiny, flat, greenstone
- Creating a ritual practice of your own
- Why the tools or objects in our ritual is an extension of our ability to focus our powers