In celebrating their first 6-figure launch as a company, Lola shares her reflections on what had to change for her internally in order to break through their most recent plateau.
If you struggle to make peace with financial success or feel good about generating abundant results—this episode will help you connect INCOME with IMPACT… Plus, if you’re a fellow empathic entrepreneur (or would love to become one), this episode will also help you more fully understand the inevitable energetics of launching so that your system is better equipped for the ride.
Topics Covered with Lola Pickett
- How to notice the signs that tell you you’re at another plateau in your life
- Why empathpreneurs’ nervous systems respond differently to dopamine triggers and why that makes them less driven by money
- What can support empathpreneurs to feel good about their work or business
- Having an authentic connection with profit and being okay with getting paid for your gifts
- How Lola was able to reconcile with earning money by knowing that her work impacts more people
- “Unshaming” debt: Lola’s journey with debt and how it is a way of investing with ourselves
- How to resolve not getting past a revenue threshold
- Why getting comfortable with the process of launching a product can be dangerous
- Why your pricing has nothing to do with your worthiness as an empathic entrepreneur