What happens when you take a STAND for what you believe in and rise up in RESILIENCE?
Well, in the case of musician Fia Forsström, your soul gifts can be shared for the highest good of all humanity!
In this uplifting, encouraging, and inspiring conversation, we talk about Fia’s call “home” and what that meant for her Spiritual Journey, her work as a Ceremonial Musician, and how we can ALL activate the sacred space that we ARE.
Lola has been LOVING Fia’s Nordic Spirit voiceplay ceremony music. If you want to receive from this beautiful transmission too, you can find it here: https://fiasmusicofficial.com/voiceplay
Topics Covered with Fia Forsström
- How Fia was already popular with many in Lola’s Empath To Power community
- The truth and complexity behind Fia’s passion of giving support and help to people who are looked upon as “outsiders” and different
- The point when being attuned to the world around you is NOT healthy any longer
- Flipping the script: How Fia deals with the challenges of being an empath
- Making your own BEING safe enough for you and cultivating a sense of home within in an unsafe and dangerous world
- How Fia discovered her musical gifts
- Music as Fia’s way to deeply connect to herself and the universe
- The secrets to Fia’s songwriting process
- Lola’s shares a poem about forgetting what’s inside of us
- The wound of the witch is the wound of women
- How Sweden’s own witch trials inspired Fia to write a song about them
- Fia’s journey in exploring the shamanic and healing traditions of her ancestors
- The story of the blue butterfly and Fia’s Nordic Priestess training
- Fia’s journey back home and connecting to her womb
- How Fia’s work as a priestess influences her musical creativity
- The magical and transformational experience that Fia enables with her audience when she’s performing her music
Based in the countryside north of Stockholm, Fia Forsström (known mononymously as Fia) is a folk-pop singer/songwriter who with her inspirational lyrics, empowering songs, and catchy melodies quickly enchanted hearts all over the world with the release of her solo debut Made of Stars in 2016 which was crowdfunded together with her fans. Building a solid platform through social media and word of mouth, Fia took her place as one of the leading voices on the motivational music scene with Legacy of Light (2017) and Waterfall of Wisdom (2019), both of them recorded and released with the help of her loving listeners.
Fia was born in 1994 in Kista, Sweden. She began playing the oboe and writing songs at the age of 10. During her teenage years, she picked up the guitar and piano being part of different ensembles while attending the music program at Westerlundska High School. She released her solo debut Made of Stars in 2016 independently with the support of fans, and in 2017 Fia garnered even more widespread acclaim with the follow up Legacy of Light. At this point, Fia was a known name in the personal development community and her star continued to rise with Waterfall of Wisdom released in 2019 which wrapped up the acoustic album trilogy.
In 2020, her music was featured in a meditation app developed by the University of California Santa Barbara Center for Mindfulness and Human Potential, bringing her songs to high school students all over the US.