Instead of living outside the “box” – which tends to be about breaking with external/societal norms; in this episode, Lola explores the internalized norms and limitations that we build around ourselves… AKA “The Bubble.”
What is the bubble made of, and how do we break through it when, often, we don’t even know that it’s there?
A “breakthrough” happens when we see it for what it is and break through the protections that no longer serve us. Listen and follow along as Lola helps you navigate into your next breakthrough.
Topics Covered with Lola Pickett
- Why the “rubber meets the road” when you reach Episode 100 for podcasters
- Why we hold ourselves back from fulfilling ourselves from our purpose
- Spending our life inside The Bubble
- Reaching something that is outside of our Bubble
- The protective mechanism of our nervous system that to keep us safe from new information