When you’re used to telling yourself little white lies, the Truth can feel like a “threat” to your nervous system.
What feels comfortable is often NOT what’s actually good for us. So how do we stay centered when we’re activated? How can we tell when we’re telling ourselves a lie and be able to hold ourselves through inconvenient truths? In the episode, Lola will help you find your center, discern what’s in alignment with your inner Self, and invite you to explore your soul’s purpose with her in this week’s Purpose Playshop.
You can register for the free Playshop at lolapickett.com/playshop.
Topics Covered with Lola Pickett
- What Lola does when she’s having those mini-moments of doubting herself and how she shows herself that she’s on the right track
- Why Empaths prioritizes threats, fear, anxiety versus good and helpful information
- How to stop believing the lies that we tell ourselves as sensitive souls
- The social media posts that Lola encountered which perfectly shows how we keep on believing the lies we tell ourselves
- What is Muscle Testing
- The thing that we need to listen to If we want to stop listening to our lies
- Why do we easily give in to the perceptions the other people have about us
- The Healthy Freeze
- What should we do when we have family members or people we are close to really activate us
- Series Alert: How the Netflix show Fate: The Winx Saga explores having a character that is an empath