If you’ve been feeling “stuck” in your career or your relationship; struggling to create a different situation for yourself, then this episode is for you!
There’s ONE key behavioral choice that’s essential if you want to create a better relationship or improve your career options. Lola will help you see why you’ve gotten (and stayed) stuck and how to move yourself out of that pattern of stagnation.
Topics Covered with Lola Pickett
- Identifying what aspect of your life you’re getting stuck
- How Lola undermined herself from getting an art degree to a college degree that she was completely disinterested with
- Getting a good job than listening to your intuition and yourself that eventually will get you further away from what you really want
- What Lola felt when she had a good-on-paper-everything but deep inside something was absolutely off
- Finding out that money is not the ultimate motivation for Lola and how she faced it
- The Facebook post that resonated with Lola deeply about parents
- What is the pivotal moment for Lola at the age of 30
- Why Lola once doubted her sexuality whether she was a homosexual or not
- How Lola stood for herself as she goes to sign up for an online course which was adamantly opposed by her practice husband
- Making decisions and being decisive
- The lineage of depression and anxiety with the women in Lola’s family
- Why are we avoiding decisions
- On being able to choose to believe that it’s safe to be powerful and not to ask for permission