Can an empath have a “soulmate” or “twin flame” relationship with someone who isn’t an empath or HSP?
In this episode, Lola offers her perspective on creating a healthy relationship as an empath or HSP and how to create connections with people who may or may not personally relate to our sensitivity. She details what gave her incredible marriage such a strong foundation from the very beginning, what to look for in a potential partner, and offers guidance for you—whether you’re single or already in a relationship—to help you create richer, more authentic connections.
Topics Covered with Lola Pickett
- The relationship pattern Lola found from interacting with over 4000 empaths and highly sensitive persons
- Communication: Why this skill is highly important to healthy relationships especially with empaths
- Trigger Warning: How most empaths who are not in a healthy relationship or not in a stable situation can be triggered in the days leading to Valentines Day
- Why and how empaths are attracted to non-empaths and vice-versa
- How Tigre and Lola was able to have a successful relationship
- How Tigre found Lola during a vacation from his permaculture job in Peru that changed the course of their lives
- What kills relationships and how to avoid it
- How being present with the relationship made Lola and Tigre’s relationship stronger while Tigre was overseas
- What Lola and Tigre found out with their latest Myers Briggs test at 16Personalities.com
- Accepting a person for who they could be can be a detriment to a healthy relationship and insulting as well