Typical business advice does NOT usually work for Empaths and HSPs.
Because of how we process emotions and other sensory information, we have different needs than most; both in terms of MOTIVATION and RESILIENCE. This is why most online business courses and entrepreneurship trainings fall short for us. It’s not that there’s something wrong with US; it’s that typical guidance doesn’t include the highly sensitive folks.
So, if you’ve had a hard time with “marketing”, sales, or other ESSENTIAL business functions, this is an episode for you. A must-listen for any empath who runs or wants to run their own business, Lola covers the 5 key elements of running a successful business as an HSP or empath.
If this episode resonates, then it’s a good indication that Empathology will help you fill in the gaps left behind by the other courses you’ve taken. Armed with resilience for success, visibility, and boundaries, you’ll finally be able to succeed in business on YOUR terms.
We’re open for a limited INSIDERS launch right now, come claim your seat before Thursday 1/28 at 9pm pacific at Empathology.net!
Topics Covered with Lola Pickett
- What does it take in rewriting what ‘Successful’ means so that more empaths can achieve success
- How one can have more courageous choices when it’s known that it’s safe to follow the heart
- Life is supposed to have a lot of playfulness into it
- Why is it said that Empaths do not want things so badly enough is the reason of becoming unsuccessful
- How sensitive brains of Empaths are wired for dopamine response differently
- Correlating earnings and financial growth with our innate reward system that is based on positive impact
- How EMPATH*ology can help you with rewiring yourself with prosperity
- Change begins with pain
- The Rabbit Hole of not ‘enoughness’
- Empaths’ number one complaint when they are in business
- Why successful business owners need structure, systems, and boundaries to avoid burnout
- How co-dependence with your client can be dangerously unhealthy
- Unapologetically raise your rates and fees