Not only are there internal barriers to being seen, but external and systemic ones as well.
In this conversation with Samantha Nolan-Smith, Lola digs into how to overcome these internal and external hurdles to visibility so that all sensitive souls can find greater success with their boundaries, businesses, and badassery.
Topics Covered with Samantha
- The School of Visibility
- What caused Samantha to reluctantly shift into working online from a lucrative job of being a lawyer
- Apprentice in the feminine and learning what surrender means
- The first level of visibility and starting her teaching business online
- Chris Guillebeau and the World Domination Summit
- “Make the invisible visible” and its impact on Samantha’s business decision
- Reasons for wanting to stay safe by staying invisible
- Samantha’s mission to bring powerful, present individuals with divine essence in the world rather
- than materially motivated individuals
- Empaths have been programmed to focus on others rather than themselves
- Women are conditioned to absent parts of themselves and please straight white men
- 4 stages of the Visibility Rights Passage
- Why the world need empaths and highly sensitive people to be much visible
- Why influencers, CEOs that has sudden overnight success struggle the most
- What happened with a piece Samantha written about the lack of support in women in the first 6 months of having a child
- Accepting a part of visibility that something becomes a public thing
- Boundaries and visibility
- The path to visibility is the path to power
- Building the visibility muscle
Samantha Nolan-Smith is the founder and CEO of The School of Visibility. The School supports women to be more visible so they can expand their reach and positively impact the world.
Combining her background as a lawyer and social justice advocate, with her training in personal and spiritual development, Samantha has developed a unique approach to overcoming visibility barriers. Her methodology supports women to overcome personal, societal, and ancestral blocks so they’re able to embody the change they were born to create.