Mentor to 6- and 7-figure women entrepreneurs, Sigrun reveals how to step through limiting beliefs and create ANYTHING in your life.
Listen to Sigrun’s story as she shares how she became absolutely unstoppable – and the impact of the positive, powerhouse role models in her life. She has continued to say yes to herself, to put herself at the “table”, and to decide that whatever she dreams of doing, she CAN do. Now, she empowers women around the world to believe and BE the same.
Topics Covered with Sigrun Gudjonsdottir
- How Sigrun’s childhood has influenced her to be passionate with helping women to be successful
- What mindset Sigrun has developled being brought up by her parents
in the belief that she can do anything
- The profound impact on Sigrun from the experience she had as a teenager studying how to make clothes alongside grown women
- Why Sigrun thinks that women having less confidence than men is a social issue
- The circumstance that made Sigrun let go of her past two marriage
- How Sigrun went to study abroad only to find herself becoming a CEO years later in her homeland Iceland
- Making the opportunity and exposure that the media is giving her to become an inspiration and a role model to other women
- How HSPs also suffer limiting beliefs and systemic issues just the same as normal individuals
- How Empaths are perfectly designed to be leaders, NOW
- The reason why Sigrun attracts more sensitive individuals to her coaching
- Difference of being a bully and giving tough love
- What success looks like for Sigrun and what would she like success to be for others
- Why our nervous systems are triggered when we’re having a breakthrough or success
- How success changes us for Sigrun
- What Sigrun and her company did to be able to lessen the impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic to her clients
- Why Sigrun decided to sell her latest course for a very low price instead of her initial decision to give it away for free
- One of the things that is serving your clients is to make them an offer
- How Sigrun is creating a brand new program with her clients
Sigrun is on a mission to accelerate gender equality through female entrepreneurship. She is the leading business mentor for female online entrepreneurs in Europe, TEDx speaker, and host of the Sigrun Show podcast. Originally from Reykjavik, Iceland, she has spent more than half her life outside her home country; in Germany, United Kingdom, and Switzerland. Since she was a young girl she’s always been drawn to leadership roles, so despite having zero business background nor the education she made a life-changing phone call and asked to become the CEO of a software company shortly after finishing her master’s degree in architecture – and she got the job!
Ten years, another three master’s degrees, and several CEO roles later, Sigrun found herself in Switzerland with her newfound love but sick and unemployable. Her dream was to be location independent so she could spend time in Iceland and Switzerland, travel the world, and take care of her health. So in 2014, Sigrun started her online business and within 4 years she built a 7 figure business helping women from all over the world.
Sigrun’s motto is: Be Inspired. Think Big. Take Action.