Tasha and I connected at a conference in early 2020, and hit it off when my work with supporting Empaths and HSPs through their overwhelm struck a cord.
In this conversation, we talk about how to get support at work as an empath, as well as how to support other Highly Sensitive team members in offering their best work. If you’ve struggled with team dynamics before (either as a team member or team leader), this conversation is full of nuggets to help you create a far more powerful, supportive, and sensitive-friendly team environment.
Topics Covered with Tasha Booth
- Impact – Tasha’s word of the year for 2019
- What Tasha’s company, The Launch Guild, looks like
- How Tasha’s clients get to feel when they experience the support that they provide
- Changing the mindset of being the doer of everything in your company and start being a CEO
- How Jayla Rae was able to make a difference and surprised Tasha by the level of attention, integrity, and intuition that she brought into the table
- Communication empathy
- What prompted Tasha to hire a a business coach for Jayla Rae
- Importance of resetting expectations with your subordinates
- Amplify – Tasha’s word of the year for 2020
- What Tasha was able to do more effectively when she delegated work and control over the company
- How women are affected by the changing of economy brought by then pandemic
- What happens to us when we start leading with our why and our ideal day
- Deciding that your services are valuable and avoid thinking that your work comes easy to you
- What quality separates leaders from everybody else
- How picturing a million-dollar CEO is helping Tasha to achieve her million-dollar goal
- Lola’s take on whether leaders are born or made
- How bringing in Tasha’s musical theater education skills helps her into the business world
- What possibilities can our special gifts bring into our lives
- How Tasha was able to establish her company in four years
- Why being partners with everything has helped Tasha and her husband thrive with their business
TASHA BOOTH is a highly sought-after speaker and podcast host whose global platform has reached hundreds of thousands of people. In her journey from struggling virtual assistant tired of living an ‘ordinary’ life on someone else’s terms to multi-six-figure agency owner, Tasha’s determination and commitment have inspired listeners worldwide and helped thousands of women figure out how to make the life they craved a reality.
Whether she’s leading her team of 20+ to support established coaches and course creators as Founder and CEO of The Launch Guild – the digital support agency for leaders and entrepreneurs who are making a mark on the world, coaching virtual support professionals as they start and scale their own business, or hosting the ‘How She Did That’ podcast for VAs, OBMs, and project managers, Tasha’s passion is helping other entrepreneurs live more fully in their zone of genius.