In this playful, sunny conversation, Lola and Cari dive into all that’s unfolded for her as a result of her work in EMPATH*ology.
Catch some of this interview’s infectiously vibrant energy and audacious power statements and put ’em in your own pocket for the next “rainy” day in your life.
Topics Covered with Cari Long
- How Cari’s therapist found out the she was a highly-sensitive person
- How Dead and Company brought Cari and Lola’s paths together
- What would happen to Cari today, especially in the pandemic, if she had not learned resilience
- How surprised Cari’s husband was when she got better than ever at 51
- Why fear and worrying if bad things will happen is a waste of time and energy
- How the world would look like if our leaders are highly sensitive
- What complex PTSD has done to Cari and how EMPATH*ology was able to help her break through
- How EMPATH*ology is always held by Lola’s family
- How filling and radiating yourself with self-love and worthiness can be your protection
- Why integrity is the missing ingredient with a lot of boundary work
- Why Cari was afraid of being seen on video
- The process on how Lola teaches self-intimacy in EMPATH*ology despite how unsupportive society is about the topic
- What Cari’s therapist told her when she found out about Lola
- How Resilience Rising community care for each other
- Why resilience is about trusting the burning down just as much as it is about standing up
- How Lola and EMPATH*ology helped Cari to gain her life back
- What self-love looks for Lola today
- We are suffering because we are believing a lie
Cari Long is a bold mama, a healing presence, and a recovered-from-PTSD badass who shares today her wild enthusiasm for LIFE after finally making sense of her sensitivity.