What does it really mean to be “whole” – especially when we all know that we have healing to do?
In this beautiful, vulnerable conversation with Empathology alumni Angela Rose, we dig into what it means to her to embrace her wholeness, rejoice in her femininity, and live as a Resilient Rockstar.
Topics Covered with Angela
- How EMPATH*ology turned Angela’s life around when she felt everything was a failure
- Angela’s dark time when it seems everything that she loved was being taken away from her
- How Angela’s previous boyfriend has hurt her so much that she wrote a letter for him
- The moment when Angela knew that her skill of analyzing and tracking people’s nervous systems will be her work in the future
- On trying to fit into a mold that she doesn’t fit in because of the way we are taught as Empaths
- Why Creation is another form of initiation
- How Angela comes back to herself and see what works for her
- Why did it come to a point that Angela is gaslighting and victim blaming herself
- How approaching things more authentically changed things for Angela
- Why Angela feels she needs to help women normalize and connect with their bodies
- The feminine and the dark night of the soul
- Why Angela feels that Lola helped validate her entire existence
- The truth and boundary work in EMPATH*ology
- We gain mastery of something by sucking at it
Angela works as a Women’s Empowerment and Self Healing Guide, a trauma and nervous system educator, a dance/movement instructor, and a somatic experiencing practitioner in training.
She helps women who struggle with low self image and codependency make sense of who they are by exploring their childhood and life experiences. Her mission is to help women connect with their intuition and bring them back to pleasure, joy, radiance, and inner peace.