Sometimes, when it comes to being visible, one of the things we’re actually afraid of is that we WON’T be seen by “our” people.
So, how do we ensure that doesn’t happen as we grow? How do we attract our people, so they can find and see us, and more importantly – receive our gifts? In this episode with India Jackson, Lola explores how to step further into visibility – not just in our businesses, but in our personal relationships too. There’s one key thing we need to integrate AND express if we want to draw in a resonant community. Find out what it is when you listen.
Topics Covered with India
- What does it mean to Flaunt Your Fire how does it bring healing
- How we can be of service to others just by being yourself and choosing to share our message and our beliefs
- Creating change and inspiration by giving yourself permission to be more of you
- How we can lose our own energies when we are not careful absorbing others
- How Lola benefitted with not reading empath books
- Why we need to reconsider things before consuming content or ideas from someone else
- Why India starts her clients by telling them not to look on tangibles
- What can you learn about India’s masterclass called “From Implicit to Explicit”
- Branding as a boundary
- Taking your time and changing things one step at a time
- Repurposing what you’re doing more of in multiple ways
- How important for Empaths to be more explicit with values
- How to attract more people that align with you through your values and beliefs
- Why losing people in your business can be beneficial
- How having more followers can lessen your visibility on Instagram
- Having 6-figure income with less than 10k followers
- Why empaths have a very unique character of building meaningful relationships online or offline
- How India gives honor to her ancestors
- Why withholding yourself is not helping the collective
- How not-enoughness can lead to constant-seeking
India Jackson is the CEO of Flaunt Your Fire and co-founder of Pause on the Play The Community where she helps entrepreneurs show up and own their power. From beauty model and bodybuilder to published photographer, for ten years India watched as talented professionals were forced to adopt identities that were sellable but not authentic. Her brand visibility agency and podcast now help clients ditch stale marketing tactics, break out of industry molds, and build authority by being themselves.
India is a first generation college graduate, earning a Bachelor of Art and Design while working and starting a business. She’s been featured on stage at Altitude Summit, RebelleCon, and She Podcasts Live and has served leading businesses across North America, including Christian Dior.