Your soulful and heart-centered thriving and joy are essential ingredients to a revolution of consciousness.
But, if you’ve had a hard time manifesting success, it may be because the “Law of Attraction” often falls short for BBIPoC and Highly Sensitive people. This concept doesn’t take into account factors such as trauma, nervous system overwhelm, or white privilege.
There IS a way to gain unseen support for your dreams and desires, and Darla Antoine helps illuminate that path for us all. Enjoy our rich conversation, which is more relevant than ever as we take a hard look at problematic cultural issues like spiritual bypassing and systemic racism. When you listen to this episode, you’ll discover just how deeply supported you ARE in creating a beautiful life.
Topics Covered with Darla Antoine
- Sitting with our initial reactions when being called out for our privileges
- Why the Law of Attraction and Manifestation may not be colorblind
- Using an Abundance mindset authentically
- Unpacking denial and shame when awakening to how white privilege is maintained and supported
- Is diversity a healthy response or is it just a path to tokenism?
- Finding and healing ancestral relations with authenticity
- Does serendipity offer greater support than following the law of attraction?
- Connecting with our healthy ancestors and healing our ancestral lines
- Using digital tools and mainstream DNA test kits
- Seeing, healing and releasing our wounded ancestors to convert them into allies
- Herbalism & Plant Medicine: working with herbs local to you and connected to your ancestry
- Bridging sprit and body with foods that nourish our ancestral roots and wellbeing
Darla is a feminist copywriter and spiritual worker who believes in the power of words– and in taking the time to find just the right words. She works with culture-changing, earth-tending, feminist and socially-conscious entrepreneurs who want to expand their message and fill their programs without predatory, manipulative or culturally appropriated language.
Instead, she shows you how to use vision, values and earned credibility to powerfully invite your clients into a transformative experience . . . with a heaping teaspoon of behind-the-scenes Word Magic to help amplify your message.