Even if you’ve never thought of yourself as the “entrepreneurial” type, this episode with Lola and Tigre’s mentor James might change your mind.
We’re not trained to think outside the box in this culture; we’re trained to be employees. But that doesn’t mean we can’t learn how to write our own rules, get out of our own way, and succeed on our terms.
Besides, for most empaths and HSPs, the “box” REALLY doesn’t function well for us, right? If you’re wondering HOW to succeed in ways that light you up without draining your Spirit, then this potent conversation is just what medicine woman ordered.
When you listen, you’ll discover the REAL purpose of goal setting, how to know if your dreams are too small, and what becomes possible when you decide to own your story.
Topics Covered with James Wedmore
- How Lola and James had a similar path on entrepreneurship
- What was it like for James when he was getting started
- We are always playing small relative to the next goal
- Why a lot of people are making a choice not to choose
- When James realized that he can build a business using the internet
- What happened to James when he was addicted to aderall
- The moment when James was really angry and frustrated about his life
- The benefit of having a mindset that your success is inevitable
- How the mistakes James had in the last 13 years led him to where he is today
- We are meant to be the story tellers
- How James likes to approach running a business today
- What helped James in order to get past all the struggles with his business
- How James needed let go of a lot of things that knew about business
- Realizing that we worry a lot more than we need to
- What Lola’s family went through during the infection of her father-in-law
- How not worrying a lot can set us free especially in this pandemic
- What’s the impact of 100 Leads on how Lola runs her business
- How easy are the first few steps that we are taking
- Why James likes to go back and do everything all over again
- How the income you’re making in business indicates how much impact you’ve already made
- The story when Tigre went to Peru
- What Leadership and entrepreneurship is all about
- The relationship of entrepreneurship and marketing
- What is the danger of relying too much on manifestation
- Why getting liked was James’ survival strategy
- Why he biggest sin in marketing is to be boring
For 10 years, James Wedmore taught entrepreneurs and online business owners how to leverage the power of online video and YouTube marketing to reach more people, share their message and convert more customers.
In 2016, James made a massive shift to focus on a big gap missing in the marketplace: the mindset needed for entrepreneurship. He launched a totally woo-woo podcast, the Mind Your Business Podcast and his signature program, Business By Design. Today he helps coaches, experts, content creators, and authors not only to craft better marketing messages but also how to ditch the “hustle” mentality and create success from the inside out.