Join Julie and Lola in a fiery and fascinating dissection of how to avoid the traps of leadership and visibility as public figures in the personal growth industry.
This conversation dives deeply into sticky scenarios such as performative vulnerability; which doesn’t only impact coaches or marketers, but also creates barriers to intimacy in our personal lives.
Topics Covered with Julie Parker
- What is performative vulnerability
- How Leesa Renee Hall taught Julie about manipulative marketing
- When vulnerability becomes depth from performative
- The manipulative ad that Julie saw online
- Non-manipulative ways to bring people into your world, solve their problems and help them be empowered
- Empowering clients to make decisions for themselves
- What Julie does in the Beautiful You Coaching Academy
- Why marketing yourself with integrity is slower and more mindful
- Importance of trusting the quality of your work
- What are the two most powerful things that at risk and vulnerable people need
- How important is learning to see everything that is unfolding to us as a lesson
- The COVID cauldron gives us chance to allow grace and change in the process of grief
- This is an opportunity to reimagine our so many things in our lives
- Why it is okay that our survival instincts are heightened in this pandemic
- Coming out of this pandemic having learned something new about ourselves
- Why humanizing our experiences are important
- Is there a real spare time while we are on quarantine
- What this pandemic has amplified and illuminated
Julie Parker is the Founder of The Beautiful You Coaching Academy where she passionately trains heart centered people to become life coaches. As the Co-Founder of Priestess Temple School, a global movement devoted to uplifting modern day Priestesses as they explore sacred leadership and service in the 21st century, Julie is committed to contributing to a world where presence, healing and social justice are honoured. She has trained with High Priestesses and Modern Day Mystery Schools from all over the world.
Julie has inspired thousands of people as an in demand speaker, sacred circle holder, priestess and flower essence practitioner, and is the recipient of numerous leadership and women’s awards. Host of the top ranking Priestess Podcast, Julie has interviewed some of the world’s great spiritual thought leaders and has a committed spiritual practice that honours her Celtic lineage, connection to the Great Mother and self.
Julie lives in Melbourne, Australia, with her husband, stepdaughter, and two much loved adopted cats.