Nora is the one of the leading worldwide experts teaching Feminine Magnetism, Human connection and Authentic Relationships to women worldwide.
A VIP writer for Elephant Journal and contributor to MindValley she inspires millions of women to get out of their own way and starting leading a life of radiance and aliveness.
Her Gypsy upbringing in Nepal and India cultivated in her a deep desire to inspire people to live extra ordinary lives filled with intimacy, joy and passion. She lives and loves in Bali running her online coaching empire as well as hosting worldwide workshops and retreats. Find out more about her via her website or follow her inspiring posts on instagram.
Topics Covered with Nora Wendel
- When and where did Nora started to not trust herself
- Why Nora needed to travel to see her family
- How Nora’s anxiety made her to not trust herself when she’s alone
- Why self compassion is the biggest thing Nora learned
- What self-love looks like
- How self-love can be mistaken as narcissism
- The need of understanding what we feel and how do we want to feel
- Why the people that are most qualified as coach and mentor are the ones who are in doubt about their skills.
- The importance of believing in yourself that you are lovable
- Why the women in Nora’s community struggle with self expression
- How our childhood might not make us feel safe to express ourselves as adults
- How this pandemic is making the women in Nora’s community show up online
- Lola shares her mentor’s story about learning how to be a runner
- Why change happens slowly
- How Nora has started running in Bali
- The moment Nora realized that she didn’t understand how to make herself feel safe
- How do you create conversations and deep relationships with yourself and other people
- What is feminine magnetism
Journey with Nora Wendel as she takes you from a place of self-hatred and doubt into the realm of magnetic, radiant, confidence.
If you’re someone who has struggled with self-worth issues, anxiety, and you feel that something—somewhere— is not quite right in your life, there will be much to receive as you listen to this conversation. Lean into what self-love and self-care truly look like on a daily basis.