The table gets flipped in this episode, where Lola gets interviewed by Charlie Pacello, veteran, PTSD survivor, and host of KUHS Denver’s show, The Council.
In this conversation, Charlie asks Lola to reveal the hidden lives of empaths; the secret signs and signals from our brains and behaviors that indicate we’re more sensitive than perhaps we even knew.
You’ll hear Lola and Charlie talk about Lola’s incredible EMPATH*ology program, which closes for enrollment TONIGHT, May 7th at 11:59 pacific time!
Don’t spend another few months without the resilience that these times require. Learn more and enroll at http://empathology.net
Topics Covered with Chris Pacello
- How Charlie discovered that he is an empath
- The tools that Charlie didn’t have as a young empath that resulted to tragedies in his life
- The moment Lola took on the role of being her family’s therapist and counselor unconsciously
- What were the effects of shutting down to Lola’s life
- What is Empath Stress Disorder
- How empaths take and absorbs everybody else’s stuff
- How Charlie’s experience of breaking up with her first ex-fiancee opened him up
- Did Lola had an idea that she is an empath early on
- That time when Lola worked different jobs in different industries
- Challenges that empaths have when taking care of themselves
- Importance of the nervous system to empaths
- Charlie’s experience with working on parents who are going through divorce
- The key factors of Empath Stress Disorder
- Who are the types of people that have narcissistic tendencies
- What healthy narcissist looks like
- What is the secret to healing an empath