After seeing highly sensitive clients for a decade (and being an HSP Empath herself), Lola noticed some significant patterns that are very common to highly sensitive people and empaths, almost as though they were side effects of their sensitivity.
And yet she couldn’t find anything to adequately describe this phenomenon.
After extensive research, she coined the phrase Empath Stress Disorder and developed her proprietary EMPATH*ology Method™ to help her clients develop the resilience they need so they can resolve ESD at the root: by supporting, retraining, and learning from their nervous systems.
Do you have ESD? Listen to this episode and find out if you fit the profile, plus discover how EMPATH*ology can help you FINALLY step into your soul purpose.
EMPATH*ology is NOW ENROLLING for a short time only: Doors are open until 5/7/20 at 11:59pm PDT.
Explore this powerful Resilience Training for Empaths and HSPs at Empathology.net.
Topics Covered with Lola Pickett
- What Lola means by information can be a very tempting game
- Things that empaths struggle with the most
- What addiction looks like whether it’s a substance or a behavior
- Why addiction patterns are rampant with empaths
- Things that are included in the Empath Disorder profile
- Why it’s so often people pleasing behaviors are avoidance to please ourselves
- How our inner critic looks like
- The real impact of Empath Stress Disorder when we don’t know how to address it
- Importance of developing skill of having courage to make braver and relationship choices.
- Physical costs of Empath Stress Disorder
- What happens when we have resilience amidst Empath Stress Disorder
- How EMPATH*ology goes through the four Fs (fight, flight, freeze, or fawn) responses
- Why boundaries are important for your sacred space
About Lola Pickett
Lola Pickett trains empathic leaders to be “full spectrum” resilient, so they can confidently keep their hearts open, their bodies healthy, and BE the change they want to see in the world.