It is such an important feeling to know that we are not crazy, especially right now.
Listen to this powerful force of nature, who is finally discovering for herself what becomes possible when we stop putting aside our needs and taking back the reins in our life.
In this Resilience Rockstar conversation with Allana McKinnon, you’re going to hear about how her journey kickstarted her powerful transformation through EMPATH*ology™. I promise you’re gonna find so much common ground with this very special human!
Topics Covered with Allana McKinnon
- How being WELL looks to Allana
- Why we can’t work on the physical without working on the emotional, spiritual, and nervous system well-being
- The point when Allana realized she was a highly sensitive person
- What are the characteristics of a Somatic Empath (Take the Empath Quiz to find your type!)
- Allana’s chemical brain injury as a result of being exposed to various molds
- Why Allana felt she was not safe with her husband
- At what point in Allana’s journey that she came across EMPATH*ology™
- Allana’s husband’s response after she revealed to him that she wanted to leave
- The only way to connect with HSPs and empaths
- Why finding your tribe of similar humans is SO important
- Why Allana is so careful when she’s opening social media
- Role of Lola’s online communities in spreading positivity
- Why people are so disappointed if we don’t join them in their fears
- How Lola was able to stop gossiping and engaging with gossipers
- Why some empaths and HSPs are dedicated to be in a fear state right now.
- How we are getting distracted by superficial fears
- How Allana’s family reacted when she set her boundaries to honor and protect herself
- Why Allana’s husband thought that she was murdering herself
- The importance of time scale
- How important learning the concepts of boundaries were for Allana
- What Allana felt after her mold incident
About Allana McKinnon
Allana McKinnon is a Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner and Certified Gluten-Free Practitioner. She works one-on-one with clients suffering from autoimmunity, gut dysfunction, stealth infections, mold illness, hormone imbalances and detoxification. She helps her clients find out WHY they feel sick with functional lab testing and detailed health history. Based on the findings, she creates a custom natural protocol with a focus on nutrition, targeted supplements, lifestyle techniques and mind/body techniques to find symptom relief and reversal of chronic illness.
Allana also focuses on helping her clients find emotional empowerment and well-being because this is at the core of healing. Allana’s clients report they enjoy working with her because she listens intently, is compassionate, understands chronic illness personally and has so many tools to help them get their life back!