I am bringing you a story of personal reclamation of taking back one’s integrity and totally changing the direction of her relationship, and also how she shows up as a nurse in her profession.
This woman is so powerful and so brave in her willingness to look at her patterns of compensation – the way that she used to live when things felt intense the way that she used to cover it all up with just trying to convince herself and everybody else around her. How does she hold herself with compassion? How does she set her boundaries differently? How does she go about figuring out what she even needs in order to have the courage to then ask for those needs to be met?
Here’s a fantastic Resilience Rockstar conversation with EMPATH*ology™ graduate Christine Mattappillil and the key pieces that she received from working through the course work. Learn how Christine breathed life into the practices and behavioral shifts that her EMPATH*ology™ training taught her. Feel the deep, systemic, physiological, nervous system transformation that she’s now been able to achieve.
Topics Covered with Christine Mattappillil
- Why being present is very uncomfortable fow most HSPs and empaths
- We are not guaranteed of anything and we don’t earn our way into a good life or a good death
- Why Christine becomes emotional when practicing yoga
- How not being present with herself has affected so much of Christine’s life.
- What would you regret if the quarantine ends tomorrow
- The badassness in living your empowered state as a sensitive person
- Why stop giving your attention to those how don’t want it
- Stop and do the healthy freeze in order to get the true answer
- Pattern of expansion-contraction
- How EMPATH*ology™ has taught Christine about being present
- Creating a safe space as a mentor
- How rapping helps Christine when she is stuck in a spiral
- Lola gives update about her father-in-law’s medical condition
- The pressures that we are going through as a collective
- Being with the discomfort and uncertainty of what we are in
- Why Christine is enjoying an introverted life now while being an extrovert all her life
- How this pandemic are making more people connected
About Christine Mattappillil
Christine is a recovering emotional escape artist wildly in love with life and the pursuit of muchness. Christine is also a somatic Empath who uses her healing abilities professionally as a registered nurse working with cancer patients. She is passionate about Ayurveda as well as alternative holistic therapies and intends to normalize Eastern medicine in the conventional West on her journey to becoming a Nurse Practitioner. When she’s not in her scrubs, Christine can be found doing yoga, nurturing her plant babies, exploring with her partner-in-Love and gently urging people to live their best life!