As we continue to navigate the COVID19 pandemic, it’s becoming clear that our coping mechanisms might be falling short.
This is an experience we can’t really make sense of… So, how do we hold ourselves through the complex and confusing soup of emotions? How do we deal with being so utterly out of control and unsure of what’s next? In this no-holds-barred conversation, former hospice worker and current spiritual guide Sarah H. Nicotra and Lola go deep into the shadow realms to help you reclaim YOUR power when adversity inevitably strikes.
Topics Covered with Sarah H. Nicotra
- How Lola and Sarah developed their relationship
- Acceptance of the things we can’t control is the muscle that we have to build culturally
- Lola shares her personal experience of having no control over the pandemic
- What made 2019 as Sarah’s worst year
- Sarah’s health conditions that she has to live with
- The story of Sarah’s thirteen year old daughter who survived a sexual crime
- Updates on Lola’s in-laws who are currently experiencing the coronavirus infection
- Why prematurely dying is once Lola’s greatest fear
- How Lola went into a suspected coronavirus illness
- Sarah faced horrible things that she thought couldn’t be survived has taught her, yes she can
- The story of Didi, Sarah’s indigenous friend
- Listening to the voices from the people who have been sick for a long time and managed to survive.
- Why perfectionism is insidious to spirituality
- Having been shattered makes Sarah not as afraid anymore
- The only way to construct something as a collective is to begin at home
- Why personal development and spiritual growth is demonized as a selfish pursuit
- Things we do ripples into the psychic fabric of the family
- How the pandemic is transforming Sarah and her family’s hearts
- Speaking the good into existence
- How the start of the year 2020 looked like for Sarah
About Sarah H. Nicotra
Sarah H. Nicotra is an experienced spiritual care provider (including clinical experience as a Hospice Chaplain), a professional coach (certified through the ICF and HeartMath), and a modern day völva/seeress. Since 2011 Sarah has specialized in helping Sensitive Folk heal and nourish their whole selves in a Spiritually-Deficient Society without becoming dependent on gurus, outside authorities or spiritual bypassing. She is dedicated to naming all the ways in which insensitivity and spiritual illiteracy have resulted in a public health crisis impacting not just our physical and mental well-being but also our spiritual health. She focuses on teaching micro-practices and tools that provide energetic and spiritual nutrition to support embodied well-being at www.likeavitaminforyoursoul.com.