While it sounds cool to be an “emotional badass,” you might be wondering HOW to actually find the emotional badass inside of you, and WHAT that actually looks like in your everyday life.
With emotional resilience becoming more important than ever before, learn how to feel your feelings with courage and strength in this powerful, enlivening, and encouraging conversation with Nikki Eisenhauer.
Topics Covered with Nikki Eisenhauer
- What is an emotional badass
- What leadership looks like for empaths
- The artform of getting to know yourself
- Why it would take a very special non-HSP to understand HSPs and empaths
- The recipes for success that are handed down to us are not applicable with HSPs and empaths
- Why Hurricane Katrina was the scariest time of Nikki’s life
- Challenge of how to put our health first and not let fear eat us alive
- Trusting our body’s ability to fight and be strong
- How empaths process illness as some kind of betrayal
- Viruses are like the little narcissist of the microbiome world
- How Nikki feels the world as becoming smaller with the current COVID-19 pandemic
- Why empaths are always exhausted
- Importance of being comfortable being uncomfortable
- Nikki’s visual creations deck of cards for visual meditation
- How important boundaries are for Nikki
- Why Nikki does not use a lot of jargon and inaccessible words in her podcast
- Why most HSPs and trauma survivors need six months to a year of having no responsibilities
About Nikki Eisenhauer
A Licensed Psychotherapist and Life Coach, and host of the wildly popular podcast Emotional Badass, Nikki is on a mission to help others heal from the wounds of their pain, so they no longer have to live in the shadows of their past.