Empaths and HSPs are feeling called to shine and lead in these wild times.
But HOW do we lead with our hearts? We know we need to be resilient, but many of us are feeling overwhelmed by the pressure to produce or make the most of our physical distance/time in isolation. We’re distracted, numb, and anxious.
In this workshop-style episode, Lola shares the 8 essential types of resilience to learn to cultivate—both personally and as a collective, as well as the most important questions to ask yourself so you can get clear on HOW you’re being asked to channel your sensitive superpowers for personal and collective good.
Want to help lead humanity into a new paradigm? It starts with THIS vital conversation.
Topics Covered with Lola Pickett
- 8 types of resilience that are essential for empaths and highly sensitive leaders
- What we need to start with is building individual resilience
- Emotions are energy in motion
- Why it’s about how is this teaching us how to be with each other
- The economy is going to collapse if we as people collapse
- Why silence is complicit to bad things like unkindness
- Being conscious of the impact that we have among each other
- Questions that can help you to be clear on how you can become a leader right now
- Why we have been under a blissful illusion that we know what the future holds
- How patience is very important for leaders
- Why it’s healthy to prioritize our own being first
About Lola Pickett
Lola Pickett helps empaths build resilient nervous systems, so they can live their purpose without self-sacrifice. She’s the published author of the Wild Messengers Alchemical Tarot and founder of the EMPATH*ology Method™. Connect with her work and podcast at lolapickett.com.