Return to center and stay in your heart space as you navigate the social distancing and physical isolation of our worldwide pandemic.
In this conversation, Lola and Joree break down the concept of mindfulness into three simple, actionable pieces – so that you are empowered to return to center and stay in your heart space as you navigate the social distancing and physical isolation of our worldwide pandemic.
Topics Covered with Joree Rose
- Finding ways to deeply connect to ourselves during isolation
- Embracing the slow down that we are facing
- How Joree experienced her so-called ⅓ life crisis
- How mindfulness found Joree
- Teaching mindfulness to children as a school counselor
- Why mindfulness is being in the present moment
- How Joree released her habitual pattern of living in fear and anxiety
- What are the 3 words that define mindfulness according to Joree
- Importance of practicing breathing techniques
- Naming what’s arising can give you better access to your mindfulness tools
- How Joree works to help people get unstuck to the habits and patterns that clearly are not serving them
- How Joree handles a vulnerable relationship as a therapist
- Knowing that we are being compassionate about ourselves
- Components of self-compassion
- Staying connected in today’s age is not giving us a chance to reconnect back to ourselves
- Why mindfulness is the answer to everything
- Meditation as an opportunity to slow down and create stillness
About Joree Rose
Joree Rose, MA, LMFT, is a licensed marriage and family therapist, mindfulness and meditation teacher, coach, author, speaker, and she also leads mindfulness retreats around the world. Joree has helped thousands of people to live happier and more fulfilling lives through living with greater awareness and compassion, allowing them to decrease their stress, anxiety and shed unhealthy habits, patterns and mindsets. Joree is host of the podcast ‘Journey Forward with Joree Rose’ and has authored 2 mindfulness books, Squirmy Learns to be Mindful and Mindful, It’s Elementary, and has been featured in Oprahmag.com, NBCnews.com, Business Insider, KTLA News, and more!