In this episode (our 40th!!!), we will understand what a highly sensitive person is and how it differs to someone who identifies themselves as empaths.
Highly sensitive persons (HSPs) and empaths have a lot of crossover because all empaths have highly sensitive traits. In other words, every single person who identifies as an empath is also a highly sensitive person.
Topics Covered with Lola Pickett
- Why Highly Sensitive People (HSPs) and Empaths have crossovers
- What is a Highly Sensitive Person?
- How each person is different in processing dopamine in the body
- Important role of Mirror Neurons
- Why a highly sensitive brain can experience emotions more vividly
- Why Highly Sensitive People tune in to people more vividly than other people
- Energetic Signature
- Using our gifts to earn income and make a positive impact
About Lola Pickett
Lola Pickett helps empaths build resilient nervous systems, so they can live their purpose without self-sacrifice. She’s the published author of the Wild Messengers Alchemical Tarot and founder of the EMPATH*ology Method™. Connect with her work and podcast at lolapickett.com.