In this episode, I clarify what a highly sensitive person (HSP) is, and how they differ compared to someone who’s an empath.
Highly sensitive people (HSPs) and empaths have a lot of crossover because all empaths have highly sensitive traits. But, there are some key differences that are important to know about!
Because not every HSP is an empath! If you’re wondering why that is, then take a listen to this episode and get clear for yourself which one you are!
Topics Covered with Lola Pickett
- What is a Highly Sensitive Person?
- How HSPs process dopamine differently
- The important role of Mirror Neurons for empaths
- Why a highly sensitive brain processes emotions more vividly than non-HSP folks
- How this information can help us earn better income and make a greater impact as a sensitive soul
About Lola Pickett
Lola Pickett helps empaths build resilient nervous systems, so they can live their purpose without self-sacrifice. She’s the published author of the Wild Messengers Alchemical Tarot and founder of the EMPATH*ology Method™. Connect with her work and podcast at lolapickett.com.