After experiencing a sudden and significant loss, Stephenie Zamora went from having a clear path and happy-go-lucky attitude into a years-long recovery process from PTSD.
After experiencing a sudden and significant loss, Stephenie Zamora went from having a clear path and happy-go-lucky attitude into a years-long recovery process from PTSD. As she struggled to heal her brain, body, and spirit from this trauma, she gained unparalleled and hard-won insights into the patterns of trauma, navigating life’s uncertainty, and the power in choosing to show up for herself. This conversation is a powerful listen for anyone who’s ever felt lost and disconnected from themselves, or has navigated deep grief.
Topics Covered with Stephenie Zamora
- What brought Stephanie from a happy-go-lucky person to a deeply wise human being
- Stephanie’s ex-boyfriend who took his life immediately after they broke up
- The effects of the loss and traumatic experience had on her brain
- What is an Energy Boundary Rupture
- Why Stephanie felt angered and abandoned after the suicide
- The tie between health and mental ailments with living out of alignment to what is true for our soul’s needs
- Why many people think that PTSD is just a normal thing to get over with
- How Stephanie learned that it was choosing to rise up and come back that was the hard part
- Why it is really important for Stephanie to share how hard and exactly what her experience looks like
- The story about Stephanie’s mentor who helped give her her life back twice
- Why Stephanie took down 7 years of content out of the internet
- What happened when Stephanie stepped into a very accelerated feedback loop
- Why it’s most important to honor what’s true for you
- Why healthy narcissism is essential to functioning as a human being
- Lola’s story about a potential media exposure opportunity and the need to stay in integrity with her work and purpose
About Stephenie Zamora
Stephenie Zamora is an author and life coach, business and marketing strategist, and founder of Stephenie Zamora Media, a digital media and production company, publishing house, and a full-service life-purpose development, branding, and online marketing boutique. Her company has been merging the worlds of personal development, digital media, and online marketing to help individuals build purpose-driven lives and businesses for nearly a decade. Stephenie’s work helps catalyze individuals on their healing and growth journeys so they can uncover the purpose of their path, step into who they’re here to be, and do the work they’re here to do. She does this through five distinct brand verticals that follow a proven five-phase process and house a variety of digital media content, educational programs, inspirational and motivational products, and services to support their growth at any scale.