Have you ever heard the phrase that “growth happens outside the walls of your box,” or feel like you need to “get out of the box”?
Well, how do you know that you’re IN the box, and what is the box made of? Do we even need a box at all?
In this episode, Lola shares what the box really is, how to tell if you’re in it, and why we need boxes, and how to build a better box for yourself.
Listen to this episode as if your future depends on it. Because, it does.
Topics Covered with Lola Pickett
- Visualizing exercise to help you identify any problems you are experiencing
- Why the thought or expectation of things “going perfectly” is disconcerting
- What in the heck is the BOX?
- The trouble with the boxes (and limitations) that we create inside our mind
- Why is the SOLUTION a part of a problem path and not the opposite of a problem
- The meaning of getting out of the BOX
- Having the courage and resilience to step into a new way of perceiving our circumstances
- Our subconscious mind is wired to close open loops
- Why asking, “What will I lose,” sets us up for failure
- What happens when we’re always waiting for permission of someone
- Nurturing a Possibility Perspective
- The problems that we are experiencing are usually directly connected to patterns we set in motion in our past
- The Fear of Loss and how to overcome it
- How the quality of our life is determined by the quality of our questions
- Why we are so good at meeting everybody else’s needs as empaths and highly sensitive people
About Lola Pickett
Lola Pickett helps empaths build resilient nervous systems, so they can live their purpose without self-sacrifice. She’s the published author of the Wild Messengers Alchemical Tarot and founder of the EMPATH*ology Method™. Connect with her work and podcast at lolapickett.com.