Being a highly sensitive empath can make it HARD to wire yourself for success; thanks to emotional overwhelm and patterns of people pleasing.
Discover how my client and EMPATH*ology™ student, Laura Sprinkle, stepped into her vision, alignment, and courage as an empath entrepreneur, and had a breakthrough year in her life AND her business as a result.
Topics Covered with Laura Sprinkle
- The importance of the birth Laura’s daughter for her business and overall growth
- Emotions that Laura felt when she’s experiencing the transition from her marriage
- How Laura overcome her fear of talking to her ex-husband that she wants out
- Doing work or parenting that is not aligned to what you WANT to be doing
- Telling our children that they can do anything they want when we are slaving ourselves with the job that we don’t like
- The link between practical tools, science and spirituality
- How Laura’s business exploded radically in the past year
- Mindset FIRST and the things will follow
- How Laura centers herself back when things get off-track
- On talking and connecting to a lot of people everyday
- What are the advantages of being an empath for Laura on running her business
- Pleasing people by lifting them up at no expense and get paid for it
- Clients that Laura loves working the most
About Laura Sprinkle
Laura Sprinkle is an affiliate launch strategist for online course creators and coaches who are ready to take their product launches to the next level with the help of affiliate partners.
Through her affiliate concierge service, she offers bespoke affiliate solutions and has worked with clients such as Amy Porterfield, Selena Soo, and Todd Herman on some of the biggest and most successful launches in the online marketing world.
When she’s not helping 6- and 7-figure entrepreneurs build meaningful and profitable affiliate partnerships, she can be found sipping a maple latte at her favorite local coffee shop or running around the backyard with her daughter Cadlee.