It can be hard to tell the difference between intuition and procrastination.
Is it your fear of growth that’s keeping you distracted/busy/full of excuses, or is it a sign that you’re headed in a direction that’s out of alignment?
In this episode, Lola helps you differentiate once and for all whether it’s REALLY procrastination or if it’s divine intervention. If you think you might confuse intuition for fear sometimes, this episode will get you clear on what’s what.
Topics Covered with Lola Pickett
- Learn the different types of FEARS that lead to us to procrastinate
- The disadvantage of our nervous systems being wired for protection
- Importance of sticking with our commitments and devotions
- The incredible thing that happens when you say your TRUTH out loud
- Intuition can point us to scary things that leave us confused
- How to deal with confusion and overwhelm when we are learning new things
- How impressed Lola is with the movie Frozen II and the messages it has for ALL of us
- What courageous actions to take to make the next RIGHT step
- Why most of us who say, “SOMEDAY”, never do
- How an open loop starts in our nervous system and how to close that loop
- The story when introvert Lola braved all her impulses to stay put and went out to a party where she met a new, and very important friend that helped spark her journey of awakening
- Why NOW is the right time to stop procrastinating on the things that are important to you
About Lola Pickett
Lola Pickett helps empaths build resilient nervous systems, so they can live their purpose without self-sacrifice. She’s the published author of the Wild Messengers Alchemical Tarot and founder of the EMPATH*ology Method™ – Learn more about the program at: empathology.net