Have you gotten more comfortable with failing than with the idea of being successful as an entrepreneur?
This episode helps you see this pattern from a new perspective AND supports you to hold yourself better through the discomfort of growth. You’ll also hear why you DON’T need to “believe in yourself” and why empaths and HSPs are uniquely suited for success in business.
Topics Covered with Lola Pickett
- Explore–as an entrepreneur–what moving into the expansion of success looks and feels like
- Working through your fear of failure and success
- Learning how to support ourselves and not just supporting others
- What it means if we are comfortable with our failures
- The role of cognitive dissonance in our relationship with success and failure
- Learning how to make discomfort beneficial
- Developing emotional resilience to step up as an entrepreneur
- Why Lola does not agree that to be a success, you need to believe in yourself
- Three things that Lola does to cultivate emotional resilience
- How physical feelings or physiological reactions that the body generates lead to a specific emotional state
- The poem that Lola saw on Facebook about how parents are lying to their children and it’s deep impact on her
- Lola’s experience in working at a cosmetic company during and after the birth of her first child
- The vision that Lola had in Perú about the purpose of fear in our lives
- The importance of Emotional Regulation as a human and especially as an entrepreneur
About Lola Pickett
Lola Pickett helps empaths build resilient nervous systems, so they can live their purpose without self-sacrifice. She’s the published author of the Wild Messengers Alchemical Tarot and founder of the EMPATH*ology Method™. Connect with her work and podcast at lolapickett.com.