After 35 doctor’s visits and endless referrals to specialists, Allegra West took responsibility for her health journey, and healed her autoimmune disorder in the process!
In this EMPATH HERO Case Study episode, Lola talks with EMPATH*ology™ graduate Allegra West about her journey to wellness, the power of the mind-body connection, and how marrying Woo with Science has led her to a whole new life and career.
Topics Covered with Allegra West
- Allegra’s long journey dealing with her body saying, “No!” to almost everything which stumped numerous doctors
- How Allegra found out about EMPATH*ology™
- Exploring the mind-body connection and it’s potency
- How Allegra’s physical experience has been positive after completing her EMPATH*ology™ training
- Why we need to stop looking externally for answers when our body is telling us what’s wrong
- Allegra’s emotional healing during EMPATH*ology™
- The healing benefits of having a foundational and robust understanding of how the nervous system works
- The transformational work of Dr. Gabor Maté how emotional repression affects us
- Why our nervous system really is the root of our whole entire physical experience
- What is positive neurological conscious wiring
- Tracing back trauma to childhood and recognizing patterns learned in therapy and EMPATH*ology™
- How, as an empath, Allegra kept herself safe by being able to predict and feel the emotions of everyone around her
- Why there are very few pure narcissists
- How Allegra’s body suddenly is able to tell the difference between food and poison
- The clarity Allegra found after a 2-month sabbatical
- Allegra’s mission to address the industrialization of business and how embracing humanity is the key to sustained success
About Allegra West
Allegra is an Organizational Integrity Consultant & Executive Coach who helps heart-centered CEOs to create amazing company cultures where people love to come to work.
With a decade of experience as a systems engineer and program manager she brings technical knowledge together with the intuitive superpower of an empath & a deep understanding of neuroscience and psychology to help leaders dig in to their core values and team dynamics to attain maximum organizational efficiency with an empowered and positive workforce.
Join her weekly in the “Conscious Business Reconstruction Forum” group on Facebook to discuss how we can reimagine business and work to allow us to show up as our whole and aligned selves in the corporate world.