Are you ready to explore female-embodied pleasure, and how it can be a guide to your purpose?
Well, this conversation is for you! Lola and Kit dive into Kit’s journey with pleasure and how she has learned to listen to what feels good in her body. Following what feels good and beautiful has led her to create two powerful companies, including her latest offering—Kitara: a beautiful handcrafted yoni steam sauna.
Brew up a cuppa your favorite tea and prepare for giggles, tears, and a homecoming to valuing and caring for yourself as a sacred vessel.
Topics Covered with Kit Murray Maloney
- Kit’s journey discovering that she is an empath after resisting it for so long due to how others were embracing or portraying it, and why the Empath To Power podcast helped her see her gifts
- Kit’s gift to humanity by being a pleasure advocate to help others reconnect to their own pleasure
- How running businesses primarily focused on female sexual pleasure has taken Kit onto different ventures
- Steps of how Kit dealt with the personal and projected shame that surrounds discussing and teaching about adult content and culturally taboo topics
- Kit’s experience with learning, building, and spreading the benefits of vaginal steaming practices
- How Kit’s venture with female sexuality started when she was in a dark period in her life
- Kit’s inner conversation about working with women’s sexuality and sexual violence
- The connection of the human orgasm with healing
- Why women do not fit into a patriarchy
- Why we need to challenge the falsehood that females and produce and have the same output throughout their cycle
- Maintaining long term intimacy by understanding the physiological and biological mechanisms that are at play
- The time in Kit’s life when she understood the 4 phases of the menstrual cycle
- Honoring all of our cycles (even if you are not in the body of a woman or do not identify as a woman)
- Lola’s story on how a purple vibrator helped shatter her resistance to accessing her own pleasure
- The power of orgasm and it’s potential for social change
- Alcohol consumption as a numbing tool for highly sensitive people and to numb our inner critic
- The dance between solo and partner sex and honoring their cycles
- Handling the dance of embracing your intimate partner’s fantasies and positively engaging with information around their consumption of erotica and porn
- Fantasy as a tool for empowerment or for reinforcing shame
- The better our personal intimacy with ourselves becomes, the more magic that flows through us
- Lola and Tigre’s concept of the “sacred slut” in their relationship
- The shaming of men for addiction to sexual fantasy and using visual cues for masturbation
- Reconnecting to the source of our own magic
- Lola and Kit’s DIY fails during their first-time yoni steaming efforts
- The inspiration, creation and history of Kit’s Kitara Vaginal Steaming Saunas
- Yoni steaming and blending a spiritual connection for highly sensitive people
- Lola’s beautiful offer to get a special yoni steaming meditation and womb meditation steaming and get a custom herb blend by Kit when using coupon code “Lola” at KitaraLove.com
About Kit Murray Maloney
Kit Murray Maloney is a yoni embodied soul here to learn and share the wisdom of women’s bodies—the healing, the vulnerability and the alchemy of fully experiencing what is within.