Being an empath gives you a HUGE advantage as an entrepreneur.
Why? In this episode, Lola chats with rockstar copywriter Sage Polaris about how channeling your sensitivity into your marketing and social presence can skyrocket your success and create the impact you’re here to make. (It’s more than okay to succeed because of your gifts, love!)
Topics Covered with Sage Polaris
- Why blending empathy and connecting to people’s experiences help your path towards business success
- How the superpowers of empathy and sensitivity can be harnessed for good
- How Sage’s power amplified over her seven years owning a business
- Sage’s transition from her given name to her chosen name
- Why you want time for your own business to be on the calendar
- The importance of soul growth alongside business growth
- Listening to the body’s knowledge when it speaks
- Why pedestals don’t help anyone
- How masterminding is the opposite of hierarchy
- The story of how Lola legally changed her name from her birth name
- How Sage is a very much an internal processor
- Sage’s experience of copywriting with a lot of healers and pivoting from status quo sales techniques
- What a ‘Lifecation’ looks like
- The Four types of personalities that consume copy on your website and sales page and why you must craft your writing for all of them
- Why a lot of healers, empathic, intuitive, introverted entrepreneurs tend to think that their clients are like them
- How Sage manages to take 4 months off from her business every year
About Sage Polaris
Sage Polaris AKA the artist formerly known as Sarah Grear has written high converting copy for more than 350 clients earning them millions of dollars. She helps personal brands and service providers sell more of their service or offer with the words on their website.
She has worked with Chrisette Michele, Hillary Rushford, James Wedmore, Rick Mulready, and Amber McCue. Basically, she makes money for the “internet famous” people we all look up to.