Lola and Erlinda explore key concepts in self-care — from how we present and adorn our external selves to ways we can nurture and nourish our deepest, internal spaces.
Learn the hows, whys, and whats of Yoni Steaming, including the most basic options that you can get started today with supplies you already have on hand.
Plus, this practice is not just for anatomical females. Learn how steaming can benefit humans across the gender spectrum.
Topics Covered with Erlinda Denise Carter
- Erlinda’s first impressions of Lola en route to the Spirit Weavers Gathering
- What being the daughter of 7 powerful sisters was like for Erlinda
- Navigating awareness around having a strong character born out of a need to be heard, seen and respected
- Exploring the motivations that influence our actions and doings
- The power of self-expression through style and fashion to help us step into our confidence and soft strength
- How Erlinda puts together a collection of garments and accessories to express herself
- How Erlinda decorates her altar space to bring beauty to her world
- Why Erlinda likes looking good and practices celebrating herself unabashedly
- How Erlinda was introduced to vaginal steaming by Keli Garza of Steamy Chick
- Benefits vaginal steaming can give a woman
- How the herbs affect our body through steaming
- Seeing a shift in Erlinda’s body with healthy eating and vaginal steaming
- When to start and stop vaginal steaming
- Listening and checking in with yourself when steaming
- Facilitating vaginal steaming sessions for her clients in their own homes
- Steaming Circles
- Transformative experience with steaming
- Learning that there is a female erection
- Being devoted to your wellness in a culture that says you’re not worth it
- Why is it dangerous to be in touch with your femininity nowadays
- Vaginal steaming is a gentle, loving practice and it should not hurt at all
- Inclusivity and steaming for all genders and humans
- Whole body herbal steaming
About Erlinda Denise
Erlinda Denise is the founder of Girl Gang steaming; working one on one with maidens, women and crones to provide guidance, support, and sacred supplies for vaginal steaming.