Your intuition and your body are deeply interconnected.
In this lively chat, Lola and Dr. BethAnne will help you uncover ways to “hear” your intuition through your body, recharge your body so that your intuition comes through more clearly, and navigate BIG feelings without shutting down your psychic senses.
Despite being highly intuitive by nature, many empaths—due to conditioning, trauma, and limiting self-doubt—are disconnected from their intuition. Listen in as we discuss how to regain your intuition, honoring our needs, and more in this episode that you don’t want to skip!
Topics Covered with Dr. BethAnne Kapansky Wright
- Why Dr. BethAnne is passionate about exploring the connection between the body and intuition
- How our intuitive senses support the voice of our soul
- How Dr. BethAnne started her intuitive journey
- Writing as an important piece of the intuitive process
- Listening to our heart’s voice and how it speaks to us<
- Exploring the right of passage that brings us to a more soulful self
- Why so many empaths and HEPs struggle to follow their intuition
- Dr. BethAnne’s catalyst to stop being others-centered and be there for herself
- Why being our own expert is the best thing we can do for the planet (and ourselves)
- What embodying intuitive living is all about
- Empaths and our wiring to not take anything lightly
- How to call attention to judgement from solely external observations of someone
- Why we want to be embodying our intuition
- Negating all the cultural programing of your “wrongness”
- What Dr. BethAnne does so her body can embody all the intuitive connection
- Implementing our breath as a critical tool to connecting to life beyond ourselves
- What happens with your intuitional journey when you start writing
About Dr. BethAnne Kapansky Wright
Dr. BethAnne K.W. is a transformational leader who empowers others to fully embody their intuition, so they can discover and live their soul’s purpose. A Psychologist and Psychic, she blends the worlds of psychology and intuition to offer dynamic teaching on healing and transforming our relationship with ourselves. Her innovative 1:1 mentorship program empowers women to develop their intuitive abilities and become their own divine channel.
She is the author of the award-winning grief book, Lamentations of The Sea, and its sequel Transformations of The Sun, as well as several books of poetry. When she’s not writing, teaching and creating, she can be found sitting by the ocean, hiking in the jungle, and enjoying life in Kauai with her husband and four kids.