What’s it like to navigate love and marriage when BOTH partners are highly sensitive empaths?
Listen in as Lola and her husband Tigre reveal the inner workings of their honeymoon-infused, grounded, and all too empathic 8-year long relationship.
Find out what happens when they get into conflict, or their fight-flight-freeze patterns get activated, plus hear from Tigre on the challenges and opportunities of being an empath, cis-gendered male in this time and culture.
Topics Covered with Tigre Pickett
- What happens when a highly-sensitive male and female get married
- Tigre’s journey and growth as an empath
- Being in a culture where masculinity is anti-sensitivity
- Wanting to fully experience what it’s like to be human
- Are we all highly sensitive beings?
- Tigre’s inherited sensitivities and how they manifest
- Working with Lola as business partners
- Being congruent with Lola and how it impacts their business performance
- Taking a break and finding space when Tigre is not at his optimized level
- Tigre gets insight from Lola on what she sees in him
- Using humor as diffuser of energy or defensive to avoid tough conversations
- How parasympathetic defense response feels like one level below depression because you stop feeling everything
- Why Lola wants to be more about WE than me
- How Lola and Tigre got together romantically and professionally
- Discussing the “Man box” concept
- How there’s nobody who will be more cruel to us than ourselves
- Tigre’s hyper-critical state of seeing what is wrong with things rather than what is right
- How perfectionism poisons cultures and is destroying us
- Staying busy as a way to compensating for the intensity consciousness
- Finding the balance and the motivation behind the choices we’re making
- Dealing with recent passings in the family
- Empaths usually think people won’t love us for our gifts
- How Tigre pretends like he’s hiding but he’s a 10-ton ball of emotions rolling through the house (either happy or sad)
About Tigre Pickett
Tigre Pickett guides empaths and highly sensitive people through the challenging and often difficult process of personal transformation and identity (re)alignment.
Working alongside his wife, Lola Pickett, Tigre has helped support hundreds of clients in discovering their own power, fortitude and potential through both conventional and esoteric means.
An accomplished artist and designer with a background in film and television, Tigre also directs the branding, web and marketing aspects of their multiple businesses.
Tigre’s mentorship and coaching draws from his experience as an entrepreneur, husband, father, and his unique life experiences and studies ranging from an ivy league architecture education to managing an organic permaculture farm in the heart of the Amazon rainforest.
When not facilitating client transformations, Tigre can be found expanding his family’s garden, riding mountain bikes, or enjoying time spent with his family and friends.