Wondering how to charge for your gifts as a healer?
What if you already have a job, and don’t technically “need” the money for your offerings? And how do you address those folks who believe that “healing should be free?”
In this episode, Lola dishes on why charging for your healing work is essential, and perhaps not for the reasons you think…
What I Speak To:
- Being confronted about charging for healing work
- Feeling bad having a full-time day job while asking for compensation for my healing work
- Knowing the real worth of the money you get from being a healer
- Money/transaction as a vehicle for transformation for you and your clients
- What happens if you don’t charge for your services
- Embedding value into the work that we do
- Attention, time, and money as a forms of resources and investment
- Why barter does not work most of the time
- Breaking the belief that you shouldn’t charge for something that comes easily to you
- Healing needs to be accessible across all levels
- Growth and challenge are for both provider and recipient
- Healers do not fix you, they are there to help you
- Are you only charging for your services when you need the money?
- Why “healing is belongingness, healing is responsibility”
Feeling inspired to break free from patterns of fear around success? Let me hear about it!
Share on Instagram or Twitter and tag me @thelolapickett with #empathtopower so I can find you. I want to support your efforts to grow and shift your limiting beliefs to become the successful and powerful person you’re meant to be!