Just because you CAN feel it, does it mean that it’s your job to heal it?
In this fiery episode, Lola dishes some surprising insights on how (and when) to work with the collective energies that we feel as empaths and HSPs. Is it really on you to be the world’s energetic garbage dump?
It might feel purposeful and useful, but is this the best use of your sensitive superpowers? And if it isn’t, what are you supposed to do instead? Listen in to discover an alternative approach to “clearing the collective”.
What I Speak To:
- Empath Power affirmation cards contest for reviews
- How to process all the collective energy that we feel
- Thinking that we have sacred obligation to heal because we can feel collective energies
- Recycling center for everybody else’s stuff
- Having a healthy narcissism
- Why are we focused on fixing the collective
- Our purpose is about who we’re being
- Being afraid of being seen for who you are or afraid of not being seen when you are being yourself
- We are vessels for healing in our presence
Feeling inspired to break free from patterns of fear around success? Let me hear about it!
Share on Instagram or Twitter and tag me @thelolapickett with #empathtopower so I can find you. I want to support your efforts to grow and shift your limiting beliefs to become the successful and powerful person you’re meant to be!