Is it really a fear of failure? Might it actually be a fear of success?
Hi, Love! Today I’m talking about fear of success. A lot of empaths, myself included, are afraid of success.
We fear who we may become, what criticism we might receive, or we’ve shut ourselves down so much that we’re incapable of even being the person a successful human needs to be to reach that next level.
This is a great episode, so grab your pen and journal because in addition to the notes you’ll want to take, I also have five signs fear of success might look like, as well as journaling prompts for you to help overcome your stagnation.
What I Speak To:
- How I support unwrapping my clients and my own fears of success
- Addressing the success plateau and your nervous system capacity
- Examining the signs and patterns blocking your path to success
- Train your brain and nervous system to create the capacity for success
- Visibility and public opinion keeping us from success
- Ego’s role on keeping you small and stuck
- Combating judgment with integrity
- Shifting from stagnation and death towards growth and life
- Embracing the grieving process of breaking ties with our old patterns and identity
- Removing the cap preventing us from feeling and processing grief
- The protections an empathic child creates for safety
Feeling inspired to break free from patterns of fear around success? Let me hear about it!
Share on Instagram or Twitter and tag me @thelolapickett with #empathtopower so I can find you. I want to support your efforts to grow and shift your limiting beliefs to become the successful and powerful person you’re meant to be!